Website CCL Healthcare, A division of CCL Label
CCL Label – Raleigh
Job Duties and Responsibilities – Accountant
- Performs the complete Accounts Payable cycle
- Ensures that vouchers are properly allocated to their corresponding expense accounts.
- Reconciles all necessary documentation through the matching principle to ensure that auditing procedures are in compliance (Invoice, Receiving Documents, Purchase Order and Requisition Form).
- Creates / updates new and existing suppliers in the JDE database.
- Ensures that all vouchers are paid and posted in accordance with company policy.
- Creates Positive Pay files and sends to all corresponding bank related agencies to ensure security and prevent fraud.
- Processes all employee expense reports.
- Interacts with suppliers and vendors as required.
- Filing of all A/P documentation.
- Performs the complete Accounts Receivable cycle
- Processes sales invoices, credit and debit memos in PRMS. Prepares and posts journal entries related to sales invoices, credit / debit memos to the JDE accounting database.
- Collection calls. Maintains communication with all customers to ensure that payments are received as accorded by established payment terms.
- Processing of all customer payments. These amounts are applied to the corresponding customer account, they are posted in PRMS and transferred to the JDE accounting database.
- Processes all Intercompany billings.
- Filing of all A/R documentation.
- Prepares, maintains and distributes all necessary sales reports (daily, weekly, and monthly).
- Executes complete payroll cycle.
- Ensures that all requested pay-codes are processed (vacation, sick, holiday, etc.).
- Prepares and posts journal entries related to payroll transactions in JDE.
- Prepares all payroll reports.
- Maintains active employee’s database on ADP to ensure that all information and deductions are accurate.
- Performs vacation and sick accrual calculations.
- Filing of all Payroll documentation.
- Assists with internal/external audits performed on company’s accounting records.
- Maintains petty cash.
- Assists VP Finance-HCNA as needed in the preparation of additional reports and other accounting related tasks.
To apply for this job please visit cclind.com.