Website CCL Clicnial Systems
Bringing a new drug to market successfully is a complex and exacting process with huge investments of time and money. But effective therapies can save lives and improve the quality of life for millions of patients.
CCL Clinical Systems – Garden City, NY
Position: Accounting & Payroll Administrator
Company: CCL Clinical Systems, Inc. provides clinical labels and data management services to the pharmaceutical industry to help them successfully conduct clinical trials.
Summary: This position will assist the Accounting Manager with day-to-day accounting operations, as well as Human Resources tasks as needed.
Accounting & Payroll Administrator Requirements:
- 3 Years of Accounting experience in a small firm.
- 1 year General Human Resources experience including recruitment and hiring.
- College degree, preferably in accounting.
- Ability to follow detailed verbal and written instructions.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Experience with ADP workforce now and JD Edwards preferred.
- Excellent analytical, organizational & communications skills.
Accounting and HR assistant responsibilities:
- Accounts payable.
- Accounts receivable.
- Recruitment and hiring.
- Payroll in ADP workforce (backup).
- Maintaining personnel files.
- Handling employee and client inquiries as needed.
- Ad hoc Human Resources tasks.
- Maintain client Contracts and Agreements
Working Conditions: CCL Clinical Systems provides a clean and safe work environment for all employees.
Confidentiality Statement: Based on the nature of our business, it is understood that all customer related clinical trial data is confidential. Upon hire, each employee is required to adhere to that confidentiality.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50K – $59K
Accounting: 3 years (Required)
Human Resources: 1 year (Required)
Bachelor’s in accounting a plus, not required
United States (Required)
- Health, Dental, Vision, Retirement Plan & Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
About CCL Clinical Systems
At CCL Clinical Systems we focus on producing clinical label products that meet the strict requirements of the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries and have led the way in innovations, accuracy and quality. We’ve developed the most powerful software tools in the industry which drive our entire design and manufacturing process so every label is 100% accurate every time.
Our customer service representatives are always responsive to your needs. Since 1987 we’ve developed a subject-matter expertise that can help guide clients, advise them on potential problems or help find solutions to challenges unique to their trial.
Why Join the CCL Team
- Competitive Wages
- Profit Sharing
- 6% 401K Matching
- Career Advancements
- Healthcare Benefits
- Recession Proof Industry
- Positive Impact on Community
- Abundant Training and Professional Development
- Passionate Team
- Outstanding Industry Reputation
- Work Independently or as a Team
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com