CCL Label, a division of CCL Industries Inc., is the world’s largest converter of pressure sensitive and film materials for label applications. CCL Label designs and prints a wide range of high-quality paper and film pressure sensitive labels for a broad range of consumer and pharmaceutical applications.
CCL Label presents the following employment opportunity at our Sioux Falls Food & Beverage facility:
The Position – Application Developer
Reporting to the IT Manager the Application Developer will be responsible for analyzing and designing program logic to determine the best method of accomplishing requirements for existing programs, development of new programs and troubleshooting and resolving program malfunctions.
- Prepare detailed program technical specifications
- Code, design and maintain PHP and .NET web applications, OpenEdge Progress 4GL systems
- Design and develop documents, programming, and workflows
- Create and update procedural documentation and implement necessary programs
- Test and debug existing developed programs and participate in systems unit testing
- Troubleshoot and resolve concerns regarding IT program requirements
- Make recommendations for streamlining processes using IT technology
- Coordinate & liaise with departments to resolve workflow and development issues that are technical in nature or related to website optimization
- Provide backup support to IT Manager as required
- Successful completion of either a university degree or college diploma in a computer science /programing or related program
- Experience working with Linux and Apache will be considered an asset
- Analytical mindset and detailed oriented
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to work within strict time demands
- Strong working knowledge of MSOffice applications
CCL provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org