CCL Healthcare, Div. of CCL Label
CCL Healthcare a Division of CCL Label is focused on manufacturing printed packaging for the healthcare industry including labels, patient literature, and folding cartons.
Raleigh, North Carolina
Second Shift 3-11 Pm
308 S Rogers Ln #120, Raleigh, NC 27610
- Reporting Relationships
Position Reports to: Production SupervisorSupervisory Responsibilities: N/A
- Basic Function/Summary
The finishing operator checks for correct copy and color of the label order, completes all necessary paperwork and inspects the order in accordance with Quality Assurance procedures. The inspector ensures that all customer specifications for finishing are followed.
Essential Functions include the following: Other duties may be assigned.
- Completes an inspection worksheet for the function performed.
- Checks copy against the Quality Assurance approved copy sample.
- Checks color against the Quality Assurance approved color sample.
- Verifies that all finishing customer specifications are followed.
- Completes a daily log of all orders inspected.
- Splices out any inferior printed material.
- Packs the order into a carton(s) and applies all required identification and shipping documentation.
- Communicates with the supervisor on quality issues.
Education and/or Experience:
No specialized or technical training necessary.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Ability to use a calculator.
- Ability to clearly write worksheets.
- Basic mathematical skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication and simple division.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee works near moving machinery.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations, may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
Vision abilities including close and color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: N/A
If interested, please apply and take the chance to work in a young, future-oriented team.
Please send your detailed application documents to our HR department:
To apply for this job email your details to Nwilliams@cclind.com