CCL Healthcare, Div. of CCL Label
CCL Healthcare a Division of CCL Label is focused on manufacturing printed packaging for the healthcare industry including labels, patient literature, and folding cartons.
CCL Healthcare, Div of CCL Label
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
1200 W Bailey St. Sioux Falls, SD 57104
- The position appropriately applies principles and concepts provided through SOP’s to area of platemounting. Work is under general direction and performs duties for part of a project of moderate complexity.
- Utilizing job ticket information install print cylinders into proper mounting equipment and operating equipment in order to mount plates accurately into cylinders in a time frame to meet press schedule. Percent of time- 80%
- Re-file cylinders and plates after completion of job. Percent of time- 5%
- Recognize damage plates and order from Graphics. Percent of time- 5%
- Maintain equipment in the department and flexible work within other departments. Percent of time- 10 %
- Involves generally routine or standardized activities involving some choice of action within the limits defined by standard instructions with only a moderate effect on the work of others.
- The position performs work as assigned, scheduled and prioritized by others.
- Responsibilities require daily/weekly time frame with events expected to occur during the course of a week or during any particular day.
- Impact of errors includes equipment and labor hours lost, material waste and potential loss of customer.
- To perform this job successfully, the incumbent must be able to perform each of the responsibilities listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school education in order to practice standardized work routines and operates simple equipment or machines. Experience required for the position is 6 months to 2 years.
- Ability to read and interpret graphic and written documents and operate equipment.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where standardization exists.
- Must possess integrity, communication and reasoning skills to provide a positive work environment.
- Will comply with all general safety policies and procedures in accordance with Company, State and Federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) rules and regulations.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and communicate in some manner either by speech/ hearing or through written communication. The employee frequently is required to stand/ walk; occasionally required to sit, climb and balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, color and peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
The information in this description indicates the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not intended to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualification and performance standards required for this position.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org