Website CCL Healthcare, Div. of CCL Label
CCL Healthcare a Division of CCL Label is focused on manufacturing printed packaging for the healthcare industry including labels, patient literature, and folding cartons.
CCL Label, St. Louis, MO
CCL Healthcare a Division of CCL Label is focused on manufacturing printed packaging for the healthcare industry including labels, patient literature, and folding cartons. As a leader in the printing industry, you will be printing and manufacturing lifesaving healthcare packaging for medications, vaccines, medical devices, and disease therapies. As a team member at CCL Healthcare, you will be running and operating the most advanced and cutting-edge printing equipment in the industry. From Digital presses, flexographic presses, RFID conversion, and high-tech finishing equipment. Working for CCL Healthcare is not just a job it’s a career that gives the safety of being in a recession proof industry and that has an unprecedented industry growth rate.
Why Join the CCL Team
- Competitive Wages
- Profit Sharing
- 6% 401K Matching
- Career Advancements
- Healthcare Benefits
- Recession Proof Industry
- Positive Impact on Community
- Abundant Training and Professional Development
- Passionate Team
- Outstanding Industry Reputation
- Work Independently or as a Team
Job Description: Folding Catcher
CCL Label, St. Louis, MO
The Catcher’s primary function is to assist the Folding Operator.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Determine and print all needed paperwork needed for type of job.
- Follow all procedures required.
- Source printed materials for folding.
- Get QA sign in for job.
- Catch folded leaflets as they come out of the folder and arrange for packaging.
- Constantly monitor quality and size of finished leaflets during running.
- Box folded product for application or shipping depending on next stage.
- Training other co-workers as needed for production demands.
- Other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by Lead/Supervisor/Manager.
- Verbal and written professional communication skill.
- Attention to detail
- Team Player
- Negotiation skills.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Time Management
Supervisory Responsibility – None
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee could be exposed to fumes or airborne particles and print chemicals involved in a printing environment. The employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is moderately loud.
- The following physical qualifications must be met to perform the essential functions of this job:
- Ability to bend, reach, crawl, twist and lift at least 50 pounds unassisted is required.
- The ability to remain in a standing position for long periods of time is required.
- The ability to see, hear, count, measure, read and follow verbal directives in English is required. The ability to differentiate colors, horizontal and vertical positions is required.
- The ability to utilize fine motor skills while working on sensitive machinery is essential.
Position Type / Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Must be flexible with hours and work overtime when needed.
High School Diploma
CCL provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com