CCL Healthcare, Div. of CCL Label
CCL Healthcare a Division of CCL Label is focused on manufacturing printed packaging for the healthcare industry including labels, patient literature, and folding cartons.
CCL Healthcare, Div of CCL Label
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
1200 W Bailey St. Sioux Falls, SD 57104
- This position will organize and provide the ink(s) and dies for the press operations following procedures that have been previously established.
- Mixing coating and inks utilizing scales and mixers with formulas that have been established through the computerized systems which provides accurate ink formulas and utilize ink dispensing equipment. Percent of Time 75%
- Possess a working knowledge of inks and dies and have ready prior to press setup and re-file upon completion of the job. Percent of Time 20%
- Perform functions related to the bio-blast anilox cleaner and flexo wash unit. Percent of Time 5%
- Involves moderately diverse and varied activities or functions (typically related to each other), requiring the planning and coordination with the work of others.
- Performs work as assigned by others, but the position sets priorities for assigned tasks.
- Responsibilities require daily/weekly time frame dealing with events expected to occur during the course of a week or during any particular day.
- Impact of errors includes; press downtime, waste and customer receiving the product with wrong ink color creating returns or loss of customer.
- To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school education in order to practice standardized work routines and operates simple equipment or machines. Experience required for the position is 0-3 months.
- Ability to read and interpret documents.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Must possess ink computer system and calculator skills allowing for record keeping of jobs performed and hours worked.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where standardization exists.
- Must possess integrity, communication and reasoning skills to provide a positive work environment.
- One will comply with all general safety policies and procedures in accordance with Company, State and Federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) rules and regulations.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and communicate in some manner either by speech/hearing or through written communication. The employee frequently is required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, color and peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
The information in this description indicates the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not intended to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualification and performance standards required for this position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com