CCL Healthcare, Div. of CCL Label
- Reporting Relationships
Position Reports to: Operations Manager
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
- Basic Function/Summary
Responsible for scheduling and raw material planning/purchasing for all production jobs, including all expedites/delays and monitoring raw material inventories.
- Essential Functions include the following: Other duties may be assigned.
- Schedule all production orders on appropriate presses.
- Daily management and coordination of Fasson/CCL VMI process.
- Purchase and allocate raw material according to production demand.
- Handle all expedites/delays in schedule to include raw material needs.
- Track artwork/tooling requirements to meet production schedule.
- Monitor all raw material inventories.
- Maintain all make-and-holds with vendors; assess levels when necessary; verify all make-and-holds are authorized by Customer Service and Planning Group Supervisor, prior to initiating program.
- Alert Estimating and Management to all price increases from vendors as soon as possible.
- Schedule all production downtime as needed.
- Manage and coordination of meetings with vendors.
- Coordinate with Production Management for weekend and overtime work-as-needed.
- Coordinate and oversee daily production reports.
Education and/or Experience:
College and/or High School degree with equivalent work experience/training in label industry.
Position requires good interpersonal skills, excellent math and computer skills with emphasis on attention to detail. Must be a self-starter who is able to make reliable and sound decisions. Must be able to prioritize work and have a strong working relationship with Customer Service, Estimating, Management and various production personnel. Must be able to handle difficult situations with tact and diplomacy.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Assigned to a modular workstation in office environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations, may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit at a computer terminal for extensive periods of time, is required to move throughout the plant and office; use hands to finger and handle paperwork; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Light workload up to 20 lbs. Some repetitive motion required to key data in computer and on calculator.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org