CCL Healthcare, Div. of CCL Label
CCL Healthcare a Division of CCL Label is focused on manufacturing printed packaging for the healthcare industry including labels, patient literature, and folding cartons.
CCL Healthcare, Div of CCL Label
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
1200 W Bailey St. Sioux Falls, SD 57104
- This position is responsible for the safe operation of a printing press following CCL’s Standard Operating Procedures generating product within established guidelines for feet per hour, waste and quality thresholds.
- Proficiency in setup, operation and changeover of a large printing press. Percent of time 90%
- Complete and accurate record keeping through Syman. Percent of time 5%
- Maintaining a safe, clean work area and performing minor general maintenance on equipment. Percent of time 5%
- Involves diverse and varied supervised activities and functions requiring the planning and coordination with the work of others.
- Press operators are required to learn and successfully perform duties included in the Press Operator Introductory Training manual within 90 days of hire.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or its equivalent. Experience generally required for the position is 6 months to 2 years of press operation. However, CCL is willing to train.
- Ability to read and interpret documents.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Possess basic computer skills allowing for accurate record keeping.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where standardization exists.
- Possess integrity, communication and reasoning skill.
- Will comply with all general safety policies and procedures in accordance with Company, State and Federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) rules and regulations.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and communicate in some manner either by speech, hearing or through written communication. The employee frequently is required to stand and walk. The employee is required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee must frequently lift and move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is rarely exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
The information in this description indicates the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not intended to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualification and performance standards required for this position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com