- Following management guidelines, performs testing and audits of in-process and completes work orders to ensure product conformance. At times work may be diversified regarding product specification developed through “Standard Operating Procedures”.
- With readily available supervision, performs approval and final release of products based on customer specifications and instructions.
- Perform First Article and Retention Sample digital comparisons to ensure copy integrity and correctness.
- Auditing of GMP, housekeeping and job ticket documentation.
- Ensure that sample inspections are completed accurately within specifications and within time frames established-compile data for “Certificates of Compliance” and “Certificates of Analysis.”
- Involves limited diverse and varied activities or functions (typically related to each other, requiring the planning and coordination with the work of others and directed by supervision).
- Performs tasks as assigned by others regarding duties and priorities.
- Daily time frame dealing with events expected to occur during the course of a week or during any particular day.
- Impacts of errors include; release of unacceptable product to the customer could result in their discontinuing doing business with CCL; and non-conforming material can create waste and increase production costs.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school education in order to practice standardized work routines and operate equipment or machines. Education requires basic math and problem solving skills. Experience required for the position in 0 to 6 months and the ability to determine the quality of product as established by standard operating procedures and AQLs.
- Ability to read, write and interpret documents.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Basic knowledge of email, MS Excel and Word.
- Will comply with all general safety policies and procedures in accordance with Company, State and Federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) rules and regulations.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit. Employee will rarely be required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is rarely exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
CCL provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com