CCL Healthcare, Div. of CCL Label
CCL Healthcare a Division of CCL Label is focused on manufacturing printed packaging for the healthcare industry including labels, patient literature, and folding cartons.
Raleigh, North Carolina
308 S Rogers Ln #120, Raleigh, NC 27610
- Following management guidelines, performs testing and audits of in-process and completed work orders to ensure conformance with product specifications.
- Performs approval and final release of products based on customer specifications and instructions.
- Performs First Article and Retention Sample digital comparisons to ensure copy integrity and correctness.
- Audits GMP, Housekeeping and Job Ticket documentation.
- Ensures sample inspections are completed accurately within specifications and within timeframes established.
- Compiles data for “Certificates of Compliance” and “Certificates of Analysis.”
- Involves diverse and varied supervised activities and functions requiring the planning and coordination with the work of others.
- Performs tasks as assigned by others.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or its equivalent. This position requires basic math and problem solving skills and the ability to determine the quality of product as established by standard operating procedures and AQLs.
- Ability to read, write and interpret documents.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Basic knowledge of email, Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Will comply with all general safety policies and procedures in accordance with Company, State and Federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) rules and regulations.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit. Employee will rarely be required to lift and move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is rarely exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
The information in this description indicates the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not intended to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualification and performance standards required for this position.
To apply for this job email your details to Nwilliams@cclind.com