Equalize air pressure in flexible packaging for more efficient production and transit, stable pallet stacks, shelf appeal and more with CCL’s Flexis® Valve Label.
What is CCL’s Flexis® Valve Label?
Pressure Sensitive Label/valve for flexible packaging
Equalizes air pressure for stable pallet stacks and shelf appearance
Protects package contents from water, humidity, dirt, dust etc.
Fertilizer & grass seed
Dry chemicals & inorganics
Specialty powders & rock salt
Animal feed & supplements
Labels from CCL get results!
Return on Investment
Two-way air flow
- Improves filling efficiency
- Eliminates “bloated” or “brick” packages
- Reinflates the package for consistent on-shelf appearance
- Reduces storage space (improves pallet stacking and stability)
- Pore size < 20 microns
- Suitable for dog food, animal feed, rice, etc
- Roll stock can be pre-applied with valves
- No brand owner capital investment required
- Printable with customized brand graphics
- Size and shape can be modified
Compatibility with most films
- Base packaging structure does not need to change, which allows the packager to continue running the film structure that works best on the packaging machinery
Standard label applicators
- Valve is easy to apply and install for either the packager or converter
- No additional investment in application equipment
FDA approved materials
- Complies with FDA food packaging regulations for direct and indirect food contact
- Permanent adhesive creates a strong bond between the valve and packaging material