- Develops, implements, an coordinates the quality process for Sioux Falls 1 to prevent or eliminate defect in new or existing products and processes by performing duties personally or through subordinate supervisor.
- Analyzes, evaluates and presents information concerning factors such as business situations, production capabilities, manufacturing problems, economic trends, and design and development of new products.
- Supervise department personnel to ensure efficient use of time, materials and resources, establish department and individual goals, and coach to improve performance within the department and the production area.
- Provide process management to meet quality standards required by customers.
- Manage customer complaints and work with others to resolve for customer and CCL satisfaction.
- Maintain and expand all quality certification requirements.
- Involves diverse and complex activities or functions, requiring the planning and coordination of the work of others.
- The position assigns/schedules work for others who do not formally report to the position.
- Responsibilities require a quarterly time frame dealing with events expected to occur during the course of a quarter.
- Impact of errors include; CCL’s value impact to customer, process control methods to assist in waste/scrap decisions affecting P&L, managing of overtime costs and accuracy of testing product reducing the affect material acceptance/rejection has in-house or by the customer.
- Other duties as assigned.
CCL provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org