CCL is an international pioneer in the packaging industry and the world’s leading label manufacturer. We produce innovative packaging solutions for the food & beverage, household, cosmetics & personal care, healthcare, automotive & durable and consumer goods industries. At our site in Völkermarkt/Carinthia (Austria), we develop and produce innovative product decorations for the world’s leading brands.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a dynamic, professionally competent, technically astute and commercially experienced individual for the following position:
TEAM LEADER TECHNICAL PURCHASING (m|f|d)
with the prospect of taking over the purchasing management (succession)
The successful candidate will operate as a central interface between our suppliers and our production operatives. In addition to your characteristics as a technically and commercially oriented leader, who solves complex tasks using modern management methods, you have a high degree of initiative and entrepreneurial thinking. After an intensive training phase, during which you will initially get to know the day-to-day operational business in the first 4-6 months, you will then be responsible for the procurement of all supplies. With this job advertisement, we are also specifically targeting ambitious applicants who are planning their next big career step and are ready to go the extra professional mile.
- After an intensive training phase, you are responsible for the complete procurement process, it’s important to ensure the availability and quality of all relevant requirements.
- Procurement & planning of all raw materials, supplies required for production
- Energy purchasing (electricity & gas)
- Supplier selection, offer evaluations, contract and price negotiations as well as operational order processing
- Supplier audits and supplier development
- Inventory management (including responsible execution of inventories)
- Further development of central internal and external procurement processes
- Organizational and disciplinary management of the purchasing team
PROFESSIONAL & PERSONAL SKILLS:
- Completed technical training (at least A level) with additional commercial training
- Several years of experience in purchasing in an international industrial manufacturing environment
- Very good understanding of business and technical contexts
- Understanding of processes (especially for digital and technical processes)
- Business English (in speech & writing)
- Very good computer skills (we require a sound knowledge of MS Excel)
- Independent, structured way of working and a high degree of initiative
- A secure job in a systemically important company
- An international working environment in a listed company
- Flexible working hours
- Extensive further training and career opportunities
We are subject to the KV of the chemical industry. The monthly remuneration for this position is at least EUR 4,300.87 gross (use group IVa), although there is a willingness to overpay in line with the market if you have the appropriate qualifications and professional experience.
To apply for this job email your details to VOLBEWERBUNG@cclind.com